Nina Kraviz, super girl.

Hi! Today I'm gonna talk about my last concert in Santiago. It was crazy and very fun! the name of the artist is Nina Kraviz, but her real name is Нина Кравиц in russian. She is a russian DJ (one of the best for my) and she plays acid techno, a very curious style. The concert took place in the club hipico on March 8 of this year at night.  I went with three friends who study music and love electronic music (well, who doesn't? ). The concert was fabulous because, it was a great place with a lot of lights from very colors and great stage, but the most thing I enjoyed was the sound of music that came from the speakers.
the highlights was the show, and her perfomanced because she encourages the audience to dance with their hands and closeness.
Well, i hope you enjoyed with this post, and listen Nina! She is lovely and very talented.

Get ready to dance?



Comentarios

Entradas populares