The tv programme I wactched as a child




Hi everyone! How are you doing? I hope you are well; I'm so fine after a long week. 
In this post, I'm going to tell you about the tv programme I watched as a little girl, when I was around 9 until 12 years old I watched Hannah Montana on Disney Channel (yes, i was a big fan of Miley Cyrus) every day of the week after school. 
This programme is about a normal teenager who is turning into a start secretly. This girl has a lot of adventure with her brother and dad in the stages of United States and at school. This tv programme was on every day of the week in the afternoon and I enjoyed it because in those moments I was very bored after school homework’s.

I hope you enjoy my post! I am nervous to read your comments, have a good weekend with your families and friends! 


Comentarios

  1. Hi! I really enjoyed that programm, I also used to see it after school and I still sing the hanna's songs.

    It was a pleasure to visit your blog. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares