A Phone App

Hi, classmates! This is my last post... I'm gonna write about a phone app I use a lot. Actually, I don't have a phone because I lost it, but I like to use Instagram because it is really funny and it is the social web where I can talk to my friends. Sometimes they are far away or sometimes I don't have the time to see them because the university doesn´t leave me alone. Anyway, Instagram is interesting because you can see a lot of photos of different people from different parts of the world. 

I follow different women from Latin America, especially from Argentina and Brasil, who take the pictures of other women and landscapes. These girls are very talented, the most of them are young, they are between 20 to 25 years old.

Also, I follow bartenders from all over the world. I like a girl whose account is "Kristina Virinda" She is the best bartender in the world, she is so talented. She is one of the women who inspired me because I'm a bartender too. I studied at "Bar Academy" I hope to be like her someday.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post. I see you in the final test. !! Good luck 


Comentarios

Entradas populares