Something I like to do outside


Hello, today I'm gonna talk about one of my favorites things (that) I like to do outside, in contact with nature or the city, "photography" This is a very beautiful art because you can immortalize a moment, a feeling, a thought. I started practicing this art because one Friday night i was looking at an album of my family when i was a little girl, all these pictures generated in me lots of feelings and the desire to register my life in this present moment. In this way, i saved money and i bought an analog camera, an olympus om1-n. This is a great camera for beginners because is easy to use.

From that moment I started to study about cameras, this in particular (the olympus) and now  I play a lot taking picture with my friends and my family. But I have to say that my cats are my best models. I'm so excited to use this camera in summer, travelling with the people who I love, knowing places, animals and making friends.

Well, i hope you enjoyed with this post, i see you the next week

These are a few photos from an album of cameras. If you want, i can share them with you, guys!





Comentarios

Entradas populares