I great musician

Hi, this is my post of this week ! 


In this ocassion I want to talk about my favorite musician "Victor Jara". He is a chilean musician and he played folkl music in the past century. He did a lot political and social music in this country, he was a communist guy and he loved life. I know that because he transmited that in his songs and lyrics. 

I Knew his music because my parents listened to him when a I was a litte girl and I grew up listening to him. Now I always listen to him when I need something peaciful and with sense in my  daily life. 



Actually a I have a vinyl by him. My dad gave me this vinyl and its a beautiful gift that I enjoy a lot. This album its called "La población" and it is the history of "La victoria".  Its so great because it has the voice from the women who lived in La victoria in 1972 in the time of the Unidad popular. 



And I want to show you a little part of the concert that he did before he died in the  Dictatorship. In this concert he said: The love is the most important thing in our lives and we move because that, all the revolutions are about love for the people, for our families, and our territory. 



Well, this is my post, I hope you enjoy !!! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryra9ltm1lg&t=25s

🙋


Comentarios

Entradas populares