Levi from attack on titan.

Hi classmates ...

How are you? I'm fine but the days was extrange, right?


Today, I'm going to talk about a great character from anime. The character calls Levi Ackerman. He is a super hero for my because always protect to the other characters and takes good decision for everyone in the anime.


But first, Attack on titan is an anime who talks about the freedom, politics and the human been in a town where live the principals characters included Levi. The point is about the attack from titans and how the characters protect to their families, animals and all their constructed world.



The first time who I saw the attack on titan was on 2018 because all my family and friends watch it, so I saw itand my life getting better after that ( jaja just joking).  I found so interesting and funny the anime so I commented to a lot of people who didnt know nothing about it and now all of them are the biggest fan from the anime, like me now .

So, this is my post of this week and I hope your like it. Take a good week and weekend with your family and friends . See you next week with a new post.   :)
💜💛💙💀

Comentarios

  1. I really love to see shingeki no kyojin <3 but for lack of time i still don't see the last season

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares