A family meal

Hi classmates, I hope you are well after the short vacation.



Today I'm going to talk about a family meeting where we ate typicall chilean food. It's was in 2005 or 2006 at New Year and I  was around ten years. It was in my grandparent's house in Peñalolen. It was a modest but pretty house where my mom grow up.

In this occasion all my cousins were present, my uncles and aunts. Obviously my mother, father and my two little sisters were present . This meeting was like a ritual every year until my granfather died in 2013.

We ate chilean salad, like tomato with onions, lettuce, potato, etc. The people who eat meat, ate that and the people who dont eat animals, ate only salad and vegetables. This was so memorable because the kids of family had their own table and all the childrens ate toguether. It was a funny meal because we talked about games and other things while the adults of family were talking about adult things like their jobs or boring things. After this meal all the children played on the street.



This is my first post of this semester and I hope you like it.



I see you the next week. Good afternoon

Bye 👧👍👎

Comentarios

  1. The childrens sometimes bore in the family parties, but your were together! Sometimes the families stops the meeting when someone isn´t, my grandfather also died in 2013

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. In my family there used to be a table for the children too. When we grew up we decided to unite the tables and accused the adults of being adultcentrists haha.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares